Every month, our featured advertisers connect with a large targeted audience of mental health professionals and well informed consumers. Ranking in the top fraction of 1% of all websites in terms of overall traffic, CounsellingResource.com provides visitors with trustworthy information and resources they can rely on, and advertisers with the type of well informed and motivated consumers they want to reach.
What Kinds of Advertising Do You Feature?
We work with many different types of advertisers to provide traffic and exposure for your brand via:
- Graphics in IAB-Standard Sizes
- For advertisers who prefer the brand exposure of traditional graphical banner advertisements, we support a range of IAB-standard sizes across CounsellingResource.com at competitive rates, typically RoS but also section-specific. To get in touch about banner advertisements, please drop us a note with the details requested below.
- Google AdWords
- Advertisers who already work with the Google AdWords programme can choose to have their advertisements displayed specifically on our site through Google’s new site-targeted campaigns. This is in addition to ordinary keyword-targeted which may appear on our site through Google’s contextual targeting algorithms.
- Featured Sponsorships
In addition, we also work with a small selection of affiliate programmes. Please see our Advertising Policy for details.
How Can I Advertise on CounsellingResource.com?
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your site URL
- Your preferred advertising type
- Your monthly budget for advertising on our site
And we’ll get back to you as soon as possible, normally within two business days.
In This Section
- About CounsellingResource
- About Us: Meet the CounsellingResource.com Team
- Advertising Policy
- Contacting CounsellingResource.com
- Editorial Biases in Our Resources
- Meet the Publisher: About Dr Greg Mulhauser
- Security Details
- Support Our Work
- Syndicating Mental Health Article Headlines
- Targeted Mental Health Advertising to Professionals and Consumers
- Trivia, Minutiae and Funky Facts About Greg Mulhauser
- Web Accessibility
All clinical material on this site is peer reviewed by one or more clinical psychologists or other qualified mental health professionals. This specific article was originally published by Dr Greg Mulhauser, Managing Editor on .on and was last reviewed or updated by